Forty at the 'Fork
Sunday, February 28, 2021 - Tuesday, April 13, 2021
**Click here to MAKE YOUR BID NOW! We have two last tickets to auction for the April 13th finale dinner!**
The Fort Worth Food + Wine Foundation presents:
Forty at the 'Fork
A collaboratively curated dinner series at The Shops at Clearfork
40 chefs will pair up over the course of six weeks for this special 20-event dinner series. It’s the quality and creativity you expect from your local culinary favorites, but with a twist: for each dinner, you won’t know who’s behind the apron until that night. View the list of 2021 Chef Participants.
- When: Every Sunday, Monday and Tuesday from February 28 through April 13 (except for April 4), 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Where: The Shops at Clearfork – 5289 Marathon Ave. 76109 (in the former Twigs American Bistro space)
- Cost: $70 per person, with event proceeds supporting the Fort Worth Food + Wine Foundation; limited to 50 seats at each dinner, BYOB
In addition to the chef pairings, appearances will be made by special guests from local establishments, including: Blackland Distilling, FunkyTown Donuts, Gold Ribbon Confections, Grounds & Gold Coffee, Hao & Dixya, HopFusion Ale Works, Icon Bread, JOY Macarons, MELT Ice Creams, Martin House Brewing Company, Pearl Snap Kolaches, Rahr Brewing, Stir Crazy Baked Goods, Sweet Lucy’s Pies, Sweetie's Cheesecakes, The Table and TX Whiskey.
We're committed to your health and safety, and are taking the following precautions to help protect against the spread of COVID-19:
- Cleaning and sanitizing using proven procedures and processes in line with CDC guidelines
- Limiting capacity to 20%, well below the county requirement of 50% restaurant capacity
- Requiring all attendees, servers and staff to wear masks and wash hands frequently
- Tables will be socially distanced